Missing New York

It's no secret that I love New York. I was incredibly jealous of all the girls who were able to attend the Smart Girls Conference last week (still not completely over it, but somehow life will go on). I'm already planning a trip for October -- how convenient is it that Mom's fall break and my birthday weekend fall at the same time? 

Anyway, I was looking through pictures from my past trips to the big apple and thought it would be fun to share some of the "artsy" ones (ha!) with y'all. Happy #FlashbackFriday! 

Ceiling at Ellis Island

Inside the Palace Theatre (Annie Gift Shop)

View of the Chrysler Building from the top of the Empire State Building

View from inside the MoMA

Hanging with Frida at the MoMA (Her eyebrow game: fierce)

Minton Tile Ceiling at Bethesda Terrace (@ Central Park)

RIP Juicy Couture

#DreamJob

I can't wait to go back! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to meet Carly or Hallie for coffee (and not fangirl all over the place). 

What are some of your favorite spots in the city? 

No comments